Naval Photographic Center film #1907. Note: Comment below by RLT suggests this film is of the Battle of Midway (and footage of Torpedo Squadron 8) rather than at Pearl Harbor as follows in the description at National Archives.
National Archives description "1) LS Heavy bombers and fighter aircraft in flight.
2) CU Adm. Mitscher on bridge of CV.
3) CU Man operating AA gun.
4) LS Carrier, with Pearl Harbor in BG.
5) MS 5" 54 guns
6) LS Flight deck and superstructure of the old USS LEXINGTON.
7) MV B-17s at Ford Island.
8) MV Destruction of Pearl Harbor with fires burning.
9) CU Men detaching bombs from damaged aircraft.
10) CU Color guard facing toward sea.
11) MS Military burial at Pearl Harbor."